Modern manufacturing technologies with electron beam lithography, direct laser beam lithography as well as diamond turning enable highly accurate tooling of nano- and microstructures. Nanocomp have both experienced personnel and stable processes to utilize these technologies for the benefit of our customers.
Nickel electroforming enables cost effective copy tools for mass production, while preserving nanoscale accuracy.
Electron beam lithography
- sub-micrometer structures, feature sizes less than 100nm
- binary / multilevel / continuous structure profiles
- typical patterned area up to 15 square centimeters
- typical structure depth < 1-2µm
Direct write laser lithography
- structure size over a micrometer
- binary / continuous structure profile
- patterned area up to 45 cm squared
- typical structure depth < 15-20µm