We are reinforcing our Quality Team and looking for a Project Quality Engineer (PQE). The PQE will support, drive and facilitate effective project quality planning and co-ordination of a robust quality framework in order to achieve customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. The PQE will be responsible for verifying contract and regulatory requirements are achieved throughout project execution.
• Customer QA (Quality Assurance) interface throughout project execution
• Creation, implementation & communication of Project QA plans to all stakeholders
• Creation & Implementation of inspection & test plan
• Implementation & client approval of final QA documentation plan
• Compilation, analysis & reporting of key project metrics including quality performance and deliverables status.
• Review & approval of supplier QA documentation
• Facilitation of project, functional and organizational continuous improvement via application of lessons learned processes
• Participating in creation of product specifications
• Establish, monitor & report project audit schedule & undertake audits as required
• Management & occasional attendance of off-site inspection & test activities and associated client notifications.
• Support for on-site manufacturing activities for allocated projects, e.g. for cosmetic quality
• Control of external, internal and supplier non-conformities
• Supporting the development of Nanocomp quality management system
• Previous experience in a similar quality assurance role
• BS degree in Optical Engineering, Materials Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent.)
• At least 2 years of experience in quality engineering and mass production manufacturing; including quality planning, quality improvement tools and techniques, quality auditing, root cause analysis and mistake proofing
• Experience in working in the customer interface and project environment
• Able to comprehend technical documentation, specifications & drawings
• Strong organizational & communication skills
• Good English language skills
• Chinese language skill is an asset
• Fully computer literate (MS Word/Excel/Outlook)
• Ability to travel where required
• Six Sigma certification and/or Minitab skills are an asset
Job-related questions of an open position can be directed to Petri Leppänen (mob. +358 50 5686 645). Contact by telephone on Thursday, 8th of September 2022 at 14-16.
Please send your application with salary request and CV by 23rd of September 2022 to the address email@example.com. Mark an e-mail header name for the position.