with responsibility to drive complex Nanocomp Light Guide and Optical Film Products development and Customer joined development projects from conception to mass production.
• Managing development programs, Customer prototype and NPI (New Product Introduction) projects
• Taking care of project execution, scheduling and planning
• Support project and sales teams with project specific requirement and implementation of design and interface
• Create project specific technical and quality specifications and design requirements
• To manage customer relationships in projects
• Carry out and co-ordinate assigned project activities, integration engineering and technical correspondence with internal team members, vendors, customers
• B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree from a relevant field.
• Few years’ experience of project business.
• Ability to facilitate and interact in a cross-functional team environment.
• Proactive and systematic way of working.
• Good written and spoken communication English (Chinese and/or Finnish is bonus)
• Willingness to travel.
• Experience in electromechanical products business and volume product introductions
• You are a technology, customer- and goal-oriented person, with a proactive approach to speak up and push your projects forward
Job-related questions of an open position can be directed to Vice President Matti Eronen (mob. +358 400 860 287) or email@example.com. Please send your application with salary request and CV by 14th February 2021 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark an e-mail header name for the position.