NANOCOMP IS LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Nanocomp is looking for Business Development Manager Displays to support and drive the development of leading-edge micro-optical components for high-volume display applications. In this role you will be primarily responsible business development support locally in Taiwan, China and other Northeast Asian countries.
• Contribute to creating proof of concepts
• Generate light guide product specifications from system level specifications
• Define and implement test plans to ensure quality and performance
• Participate prototype planning for marketing and customers
• Interact with customers to provide expertise on commercial and technical issues
• In depth knowledge of display back and front light structures and related optical components
• Basic understanding of display technologies
• Electronics understanding at a level to understand LED driving schemes and power efficiency
• Understanding of basic optics principles
• Basic knowledge of optical test equipment and lab verification
• Self-directed and motivated, ability to work with cross-functional teams, hands-on type person
• Experience in working with display vendor field is preferred
• Good English language skills
• Fully computer literate (MS Word/Excel/Outlook)
• Willingness to travel
Job-related questions of an open position can be directed to Vice President, Sales&Marketing Mr Matti Eronen (cell. +358 400 860 287, email email@example.com).
Please send your application with salary request and CV by 31st May 2018 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark the position in the e-mail subject field.